Annual Fee: USD 118.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.Register now
Why you should join?
As a prospective Associate Member, you have already made the first steps in your pursuit as a dispute resolution professional. Congratulations! Now, let us help you to kick-start your career in dispute resolution and become an Associate Member. Benefit from the widely recognised post-nominals “ABiam”, which you can use the moment you become an Associate Member. Join today!
We now offer all our online courses for free to Student Members! Register now to receive your personal Membership Code, which allows you access our online learning platform and start enhancing your ADR knowledge as well as career skills from the safety of your home!
What will you get?
- Use the post-nominals “ABiam” and be recognised as an aspiring dispute resolution professional immediately
- Benefit from free admission to all BIAMC online courses
- Take up to four exams of online courses on alternative dispute resolution without paying the exam fee every year and receive the respective certificates for free
- Take up to four exams of online courses on career development without paying the exam fee every year and receive the respective certificates for free
- Receive one free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- Benefit from the Special Member Price to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Pay a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC offline courses
- Enjoy a reduced registration fee for selected BIAMC events and those of our partners
- Stay informed about latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry through the BIAMC’s newsletters and updates
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia and generally around the world
How it works?
- Being admitted as a General Member
- Possessing a minimum of three years work experience (requires the submission of references)
- Track A: BIAMC’s Certification Pathway
- Successfully completing the BIAMC's course "Introduction to ADR" (Module 1)
- Track B: Equivalent Qualification
- Completing a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)